Saturday 8 March 2014

Challenge Winner.....


Morning all,

Yep I am still here... Sorry still working 6-7 days a week with what
feels like no end to it all or light at the end of the tunnel!! However I am going to really
try where I can to get back to bringing you great inspiration from my wonderful DT :)

So on to our challenge winner.... Thank you to all that entered, had fun looking
at all the ways in which you used squares, circles & rectangles.. I hope you will join us for the next challenge? Upcoming challenges can not be found on the side bar :)

So picked at random our winner for this challenge is....

#12 - Helen


Helen - Can you please contact me admin @papercreator .co.uk (remove spaces)
to claim your prize.

Hugs...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie

    I e-mailed you last week when I saw the post - hope you got my message.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)