Friday 30 March 2012

Guest Designer - How Exciting :)

Morning all,

I super excited today!! This week Paper Creator is sponsoring Cardmadfairy's Digi Days and I was asked to be guest DT  - Something I have never done before but loved putting my card together for the challenge.

Head on over to Cardmadfairy's Digi Days to see this weeks challenge and we would love it if you could join us and take part - the lucky winner will received a voucher to spend over at the Paper Creator store!

The theme for the challenge is 'Die Cute and/or punches' - perfect for my lovely little card!!

Click to super size me!

Aint he adorable?? This little cutie comes from a brand new kit which can now be found over in the Paper Creator store by clicking HERE.

I used my Marianne Dies to create the flowers which I have made as part of the stopper.

Click to super size me!

I think I am becoming addicted to both my Grand Calibur and small dies collection :o)

Finally here's a close up of the adorable little chick..... Could't finish my post with showing you him!

Click to super size me!

I do hope you will come and join the rest of the wonderful DT over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days and take part in the current challenge. We all look forward to seeing your entries!!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this fab card for our challenge Debbie. He is adorable, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)